Allen bradley GML ULTRA ,, please !!!!

The Ultra 100 series are well obsolete the software to program them is "ULTRAMST". I'm pretty sure that Version 1.60 is available on AB's website and is (suprisingly) free, I'm not sure where it is you may have to trawl the website, version 1.62 (the last version) is also available (or was) but for some reason that is not free.

Steve

https://compatibility.rockwellautom...umb=112&refSoft=1&toggleState=&versions=50415

Last edited:
nehpets said:
The Ultra 100 series are well obsolete the software to program them is "ULTRAMST". I'm pretty sure that Version 1.60 is available on AB's website and is (suprisingly) free, I'm not sure where it is you may have to trawl the website, version 1.62 (the last version) is also available (or was) but for some reason that is not free.

UltraMaster v1.60 is available for download via the Product Compatibility and Download Center (PCDC), but it is not free, as such. You must have a valid serial number from either a previous purchase or a related TechConnect Contract, such as for Legacy Hardware.

The same goes for v1.62...

51191 - UltraMaster Software Download
Access Level: TechConnect

However, you cannot download UltraMaster v1.62 from the PCDC, only v1.60. Once you have proven yourself qualified though, Rockwell will instruct you as to how you would download v1.62, if you did want to use this newer version instead.

Regards,
George