CPU 1214C, DC/DC/DC, 14DI/10DO/2AI Firmware V4.1

Hi All,

I am looking to see if anyone has had this issue before.

I have a TIA portal on site which is programmed in TIA Portal V13.0 but the firmware of the CPU is V4.1.

When I try to upload using TIA portal V13.0 I receive an error when uploading the hardware config.

I cannot add the CPU with Firmware v4.1 only 4.0 which I think is the issue.

I used a TIA portal with V13 SP1 which allowed me to add V4.1 of the firmware but when uploading it stated the program was created in an earlier version of TIA portal.

I am stuck at the moment as I believe the software is written in TIA portal V13.0 but the firmware of the CPU seems to indicated i need SP1 installed.

Has anyone had this problem before.

Thanks in advance

Maybe there is difference in Upd XXX version of TIA 13 SP1. I saw on Siemens forum that fw 4.1 needs V13 SP1 Upd 1. Check your version of SP1. I guess difference in Upd should not be so critical, but it is TIA Portal (who knows) ....