kinetic 6000

jimcav

can some please tell me if there is a parameter to settle down the MoveStatus bit. its toggling on and off even if the motor is not moving. need help asap

Thanks

The .MoveStatus bit is like that; any motor that's holding position is going to flicker the bit on and off as it makes tiny adjustments.

Look at the Velocity Standstill Status and the Velocity Standstill Status Window instead.

That gives you a "zero speed" indication with an adjustable window that is a better representation of "the axis is not in motion".

Similar Topics

Hello guys, Please could you tell me what is the reason for E05 fault. Also, I observed reset after fault is disappear. Kind could you guide...
Replies
Views
Hello, Currently my Kinetic 350 having an error of F43. I checked in the manual as it said: An attempt was made to enable the axis through...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, Frequently servo drive stops with fault code S46.Please can you tell me what could be the reason. Thanks and kind regards...
Replies
Views
Hello all, So I have a linear actuator connected to my servo and I command an absolute move to a position, for example 80mm. Now at 75mm...
Replies
Views
Hey people! For a school project, I and a friend have a 1734-VHSC24 connected to an encoder. Simultaneously we have 2 x kinetix 5700 with servo...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom