1766 series c

jimcav

I need to program a micro logix 1400 1766-l32bwa series c what version of rs logix 500 do i need. Version 8.1 only has series A listed.

thanks
jim cav

Can you just select the A and download anyway? I thought I was able to do that before... on one pc running 8.4 and they have A-B listed and another running 9.0 and also only A or B listed so not sure when C came into the picture

Similar Topics

Does anyone know what the default filter is for the embedded inputs? I am just curious and cannot find the answer.
Replies
Views
Have been asked to install a Micrologix 1400 ser:B. 1 of the functions I need is to read a single channel from an encoder on Input 0. I want to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm just starting out programming and having an issue. Is there any way to get a floating point data file into a string data file...
Replies
Views
I have a device listed above that when viewed with a browser only says "HTTP URL Bad" This started after the update to 21.02 and I would suspect...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone Some of you have probably been stumbling across a few questions i have asked recently, that is because i am doing my first project...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom