Good in plant training programs for Maintenance Technicians

Cydog

Good Afternoon ,

One of our goals for 2019 is to train our Maintenance Staff. Do you folks know of any good training programs , workbooks , study guides , test , etc. that I can purchase ? I also want to start with Electrical Safety . What I'm looking for is Industrial Electrical Power , Motor Controls , Frequency Drives , PLC's ( Rockwell ) , etc.

I seen that Mike Holt has some training material. Have you folks used any that you would recommend ?

Thanks so much for your help .

I have used the Mike Holt material for training.
It is very good. HOWEVER....it is geared to residential/commercial electricians. There is some overlap but plant folks want to condense their expensive time and focus on plant issues.
Mike Holt's staff are customer service oriented and very helpful.
He has posted hours of free videos so search his site or youtube to get a sense of what he offers.