Schneider OFS Server + Microsoft Visual Studio

jumpier

Hi to all

I need to write a quick application using Microsoft Visual Studio (c#) and Schneider OFS server to reading some variables not allocated on four PLC Schneider Electric M340 via Modbus TCP protocol. Some one have some samples code or link to share?

Thanks a lot to every body for any suggestion

What do you mean not allocated on the PLC ?

Not exactly sure what you do and don't have but are the values in the OFS side of things, what is the OFS server connected to ?

There is C# modules TCP libraries available so you could just read it direct from the PLC

What do you mean not allocated on the PLC ?

Not exactly sure what you do and don't have but are the values in the OFS side of things, what is the OFS server connected to ?

There is C# modules TCP libraries available so you could just read it direct from the PLC

Hi

the old concept of the variables declaration suppose that when i create a INT variable named MY_VAR required assigned memory address (i.e. %MW0). Not allocated variables are declared without a memory address and are readable only from native Schneider protocol like OFS (Schneider OPC Server). So the library Modbus TCP is not able to read those variables because i can't addressing the holding registers (no allocation, no offset, no address ...).

I've try to write a c# sample program to read variables from OFS used like OPC UA Server but not working.