ftv print screen automatically at a set time (how to??)

I am currently using Factory talk view SE 6.10 and my goal is to have a screen print automatically at a set time.
There has to be a fast, simple way to do this.
Thanks

Put a numeric int on a cached background screen, or banner / nav bar or something that doesn't ever go away. Set the value of the int to be whatever system time you want (expression).

Expose the element to VBA.

Run an even "OnChange" if value = 1 to execute command "ScreenPrint". Make sure to have debug lines in always when dealing with VBA.

Have a default printer set up on the HMI servers - that should work.

First get it working manually. Make a button on an SE display that runs the command ScreenPrint and have a default printer set up. Get that working first.

ScreenPrint
Generates a screen print of the contents of the FactoryTalk View SE Client window on the printer specified in Windows.
Tip: This command is run on the currently active display on the FactoryTalk View SE Client, FactoryTalk View Studio, or FactoryTalk View Administration Console that issued the command. It will be ignored when it is issued from an HMI Server or if no display is active.

Once that is working, do the exposure of INT to VBA and run something like this:

Code:
Private Sub NumericDisplay1_Change()
   On Error GoTo ErrorHandler
   If Not IsError(NumericDisplay1.Value) Then
   If NumericDisplay1.Value = 1 Then
        ExecuteCommand "ScreenPrint"
   End If
   End If
   Exit Sub

ErrorHandler:
   LogDiagnosticsMessage Err.Description, FTDiagSeverityError
End Sub