RS View Studio Serial Number

jimcav

Is there a location where I can change my rs studio serial number I am trying to activate it and I THINK it does not like the old serial number.

Is there a location where I can change my rs studio serial number I am trying to activate it and I THINK it does not like the old serial number.

I'm not sure what you are suggesting ....

Does your installed software show the wrong serial number to the product you purchased ? If so, how did that happen ?

I think you also need to be careful, attempting to change the serial number of installed software could be classed as "reverse engineering", which is prohibited under the software license agreement.

Whatever the circumstances, any activation issues will be dealt with swiftly by RA, you do not need a TechConnect contract for activation problems.