How to remove shutdown serial ports of micrologix 1400

Hello everyone ,

i am facing issue to take micrologix 1400 online through serial ports as these ports are shutdowm from programme. so i want to know how i can REMOVE SHUTDOWN SERIAL PORTS OF MICROLOGIX 1400 ???

please do needful,

thanks & regards,
Rutesh Deshmukh

thanks mr. jasonthesparky for your valuable reply it helps me.

i want to know that is it possible to restore channel 2 to default settings DF1??

Give suggestions

Similar Topics

Hi, When the HMI (KTP1200 basic) powers up, the user has to enter their credentials to log in. In the screenshot, ADMIN has already logged in...
Replies
Views
Hi I have removed at IO card from a 1734-AENTR Point IO, from a slot in the middle, and moved the remaining cards together. Now the Point IO...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My name is Firdaus. I am a teacher. And for the next semester I have to teach PLC to student. The problem is, I just move to this school...
Replies
Views
In RSLogix5000 I am attempting to create an add-on instruction called "SWAP" which simply swaps the values of two integer tags. Here is what the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a project that I need to remove so I can restore a newer version on to the machine (win7). When I use the application manager...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom