Structure text programming

The_AU

Hello everyone, I am a beginner in PLC programming. I want to acquire pressure data from the sensor (water pressure) which give output value 0-5V Can anyone help me how to program in Structure text to acquire the data. i am using WAGO PLC and also how to save that data in .cvs file. Thanks

Go on You Tube and search for a man named Tohid Alizadeh. He has made a lot of really good tutorials for programming in Codesys which is what the WAGO uses. If you are familiar with Codesys, Start with the video below, otherwise start from the very first video.
CODESYS: Structured text (ST) programming - First lesson

Dear chriswiseman, thank you for your reply, I have seen that video basically, i am using ecockpit software. I did some research related to FbDatalogger library which helps to save the data in .csv file, but I am unable to get the required results.