EtherCAT segment length

CX_Luigi

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am designing a system with a fair number of basic input and output cards spread over a large area, so am foreseeing decentralized stations. From master to stations, medium length is around 150 meters, with longest one just over 200 meters. Can EtherCAT use repeaters/switches to extend segment length?

Similar Topics

I have an Omron NX PLC NX1p2 which Supports EtherCAT . also I have Balluff BNI00HA Ecat Block(IOlink Master). I have setup communications and...
Replies
Views
If an IPC with Codesys runtime on it has two separate ethernet ports, is it possible to have an Ethercat master on each of them? I do not find...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. I encountered a problem - I don’t know how to update the firmware on the Mitsu MR-J5-40G-N1 (ethercat) servo amplifier. My...
Replies
Views
Just curious if anyone has been down this road before? Considered using one of the anybus gateway adapters, experience with them. Master...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, So, i have an output that is being fired from 2 inputs separately. 1st input is a sensor, when something passes by it should...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom