Panelview Plus 7 Network Credentials Won't Save

wyrsek

Not really a PLC problem, but was hoping that maybe someone here might have some insight into this issue.
We have several panelviews setup around the building, but one of them refuses to save the network credentials. It is using a newer firmware compared to the other ones, but aside from that, everything is setup the same as the others.
Even within the terminal settings, where ID/Password/Domain go, if I fill in the password field, save, leave the screen and come back - it's blank again.
Every time I cycle power, the login prompt pops up and it's totally blank, like I've never connected to a network before.
If I enter the credentials, it connects and data logs just fine.
It all seems very bizarre.

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Hi people, I am trying to send an audit trail and other logs from the Panelview plus 7 to a network share. Its one of the older CE embedded...
Replies
Views
PanelView +7 Series B ME station disables network adapter on panel when I downgrade to Rev. 9 or 10. Used to work before with the Series B panels...
Replies
Views
Hi, Rockwell beginner here, so I have been trying to set up an HMI Screen in Panelview PLus 1000, which would tell the customer if a link is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Just a thought I have a pvp on a 192.168.1.xxx network if I wanted to add a the screen to a second network say 192.168.0.xxx could I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom