Question about ab factory talk view studio machine editin v 6.1

PERSPOLIS

HI EVERYONE
I am working on panel view plus 6 application with having about 20 displays.I just noticed that displays are not in the order that used to be for example display #2 gone down the list and display 18 somewhere in the middle and and display 12 almost on the top of the list. displays are not listed accordingly. I did review the help file and also checked the FTVSME MANUAL but no luck.
Please let me know what is the instruction to turn the displays back to original listing .
Highly appreciated.

If you are talking about the order of the displays in the display list in FactoryTalk, they are in alphabetical order. If you are numbering each one, rename them so that the screen number is at the beginning of the name. Make sure the number is two digits(01, 02, 03, etc.). Of course all of your screen navigation buttons need to be updated with the new screen names.

If you are talking about the order of the displays in the display list in FactoryTalk, they are in alphabetical order. If you are numbering each one, rename them so that the screen number is at the beginning of the name. Make sure the number is two digits(01, 02, 03, etc.). Of course all of your screen navigation buttons need to be updated with the new screen names.
Thanks a lot dmroeder
your tip really helped and worked for me. I did not pay attention to details till today as I am back to project All the best.