Bosch CL100 PLC

GregJ

I recently aquired a Bosch CL100 plc. I would like to have a users manual for it. I checked the Rexroth Bosch website but they don't have any info published on the site for the CL100. Any info would be appreciated.

Hi Greg,

I have some technical info and an introduction to the Bosch CL 100 (R) plc.
I also have some instructional information and programming examples for this unit if using the bosch pg 100 programmer.

I could photo copy this info and post it to you?
I may also be able to scan this stuff but I am not sure how to load it on to this site?
I am new to this game and will have to check how to do this.

Let me know if you have any other suggestions as how I can get this info to you.

Regards

Hi,

I have one Bosch CL100 plc. I would like to have a users manual for it too. I checked the Rexroth Bosch website too but they don't have any info published on the site for the CL100. Is it possible to send me a information of this PLC? Thanks

Hello,

I am having troubles with my Bosch LC100
when I put on the power the led next to Bat. does not light up.
according to my co-workers (that now the machine a lot better than I do) it should be lit up when power is turned on.

Now the entire system does nothing, only the 5V power led lights up and also a few led's of the inputs.

but the system does not start to work.

I don't have any manual or PLC program to connect with the PLC.

My question is now, with program do I need to use and can someone send me the user manual. by mail or here on the forum.

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Can't help a lot there, but if the BAT light is not on, then the battery is dead. And if the battery is dead and you've disconnected power from the PLC, then the program is gone.

OZEE said:
Can't help a lot there, but if the BAT light is not on, then the battery is dead. And if the battery is dead and you've disconnected power from the PLC, then the program is gone.

We have tested the battery and it is in good shape, so that is not the problem normally.

Anyway, could you tell we witch program I need to use so that I can upload the old program files again to the PLC.

this machine is so old I don't find any information about it on the internet.

We still have few of those old dinosaurs out in our plants (scattered out all over the US), but I don't have any manuals software for them here. I know we don't have the software at all in any of our plants. I saw a copy of the software many years ago -- on 5-1/4" floppies SSSD floppies. Can't help beyond that.

You really need to be actively looking to replace that PLC with something current! (AB ControlLogix or Siemens S7)