Mecman IPC 500S

garner99

Hi, I need help for an old type of Mecman Industrial Programmable Controller 500s. I am looking for some software that can communicate between PLC and PC (maybe CLIP) and ladder program. I have some files and extensions of files are: *.bas, *.icf, *.lad and *.lbl and I would like input these files into PLC. The PLC has a serial port. Speed is 300 baud ASCI data. Any idea?

mecmanipc500.jpg

I do not know if this will help.

I have a Mecman hand-held programmer, It is the same Programmer
uesd to Program the Square D Model 50 PLC.

I think that the Model 50 was made by IDEC as they offered
the same PLC under their name.

Check IDEC and see what comes up.

Similar Topics

Que tal en la empresa donde estoy trabajando me tope con un plc llamado mecman ipc 500s he buscado en todos lugares y no he encontrado nada ni un...
Replies
Views
I have just received a Mecman IPC 500J with, -- 3 modules having 8 inputs each and 2 modules having 8 outputs each and 1 dummy module. It is a 1K...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking for information on programming mecman micro-1 plcs. There is a cable to connect the plc to the pc's serial port, but I miss...
Replies
Views
metal133
M
I want to make traces of variables in a Beckhoff IPC (that is not the engineering pc). Is it so that I should install the Twincat Scope server on...
Replies
Views
If an IPC with Codesys runtime on it has two separate ethernet ports, is it possible to have an Ethercat master on each of them? I do not find...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom