Schneider TM221CE16R & SoMachine

If you use read/write blocks, then there is no need to select modbus mapping. M221 maps %M and %MW variables on behind automatically to modbus addresses.

Modbus mapping is for different configuration.

On master side you program write/read blocks according help files and block points with IDx number to partner PLC. (ID1 = slave 192.168.1.10).
You can have 16 different IDs on master side. (And slave IP addresses)

On slave side, you only need to give IP address and select enought %M and %MW variables to use.
(Default setting is that highest bit or word is highest uesd variable on program. On settings you can select that there is more variables, than you use on PLC program)

🍻 would be better (y)

If you have 1.5 Somachine, then you can also use IO scanner functionality for serial or communication blocks.

I have to get TM221M32TK - SL1 (Serial 1) to connect to their SCADA and SL2 - To HMI GTO 6310

i want to know how i can configure this? please direct me to the right way.

Thank You

I have to get TM221M32TK - SL1 (Serial 1) to connect to the SCADA and SL2 - To HMI GTO 6310

The data from the Tm221 port SL1 has to be collected at Mauritius, thats via network , is the module compatible for the purpose.

and which modbus is require rs485 or rs 232.

i want to know how i can configure this? please direct me to the right way.

Thank You