Point IO IA4 module - where to find channel data?

selectionplc

I have a 1734-AENT configured in RSlogix 5000 with an IA4 module. I was expecting to see a controller tag something like FS1:1:I.Ch0Data, but I don't see any channel data anywhere. I just have FS1:1:I.0 - FS1:1:I.7.

Am I missing something or can somebody point me in the right direction? Thanks!

covpna

PointIOTags.PNG

Paully's5.0 said:
It's just a digital input module...

More specifically, the 1734-IA4 is a Point I/O four-point AC module. The "A" denotes the required supply voltage for the module. Not to be possibly confused with "A" denoting an Analog module.

That is if you are referring to "channel data" as being that of the Analog type? The example address "FS1:1:I.Ch0Data" would suggest as much?

Regards,
George

To add to George's reply an analog 4 channel module would be 1734-IE4C for current , or 1734-IE4V for voltage .
Regards,
Paul