PowerFlex 755 set defaults

janasamara

Hi,

I'm trying to reset the driver to factory defaults. In the MEMORY folder I choose the set defaults and select this port only. Then press ALL.
The following message appears : DPI ERROR Object State Conflict.
Does anyone know why this is happening?

found this :

Rockwell Automation, Inc. [2012j, p. 66–67] requires the PC tool or the control
panel for parameter reset. With the DriveExplorer software, the parameter reset is
initiated via: Actions—Non-Volatile Memory. . .—Load defaults. . . However, it did
not work for the safety module. (The attempt resulted in the mysterious message:
“An error occurred during NVS command.”) Also attempt to reset the safety parameters
with the control panel was unsuccessful (due to “DPI Error: Object State
Conflict”). Parameter P7 Reset Defaults of the safety module must be used to reset
the safety parameters [Rockwell Automation, Inc., 2012a, p. 123]. Which was possible
only after the safety configuration was unlocked and P6 Operating Mode set to
“Program”.

does that help?

Hi,

I'm trying to reset the driver to factory defaults. In the MEMORY folder I choose the set defaults and select this port only. Then press ALL.
The following message appears : DPI ERROR Object State Conflict.
Does anyone know why this is happening?

See attachment...

Thank you for response.
But don´t help me because these parameters you mentioned are Safe Speed Monitor Option Module and I don't have this module.