GE Fanuc Versamax HSC ComReqs

BarryP

Has anyone any examples of using the Comreqs of this PLC for changing the value of a B Type HSC to zero on command, e.g. when %M100 goes high.

The PLC is a IC200UAL006-AA version & I am using Versapro Vs2.01.

I already have the manual on this unit but the write-up is very inexplicit and a bit wishy washy.

Thanx in anticipation

Have you checked the GE-Fanuc website and done a search? I have found some excellent examples there for other things before.
beerchug

In the example on page 12-18 of GFK-1645C, for your case, the value at IN4 of the second Block Move instructon should be 0101(hex) and the value at IN5 should be zero.

If you use different %R registers than the example, the value at IN3 will need to change. It represents the the address offset of the register that contains the command word. In the example, that register is %R111, thus the value 006E (hex), or 110 (dec).