S7 300 program in the arj file format

DANGELOUS

Hello every body. I have a question. What can i open s7 300 program in the arj format in s7 300 plc software.We have a machine which system have a mmc 840d. We have s7 300 software,cp 5511 comunication cable but in the machine s7 300 program have a pasword cant upload it whit s7 300 software.I can upload in the arj format on the mmc 840d.please help mi. thanks again.

It's one of the file formats used when archiving STEP7

....so you can use Simatic Manager:

Menu: File - Retrieve - browse to your file storage location & select *.arj in 'Files of Type' drop down box.

Similar Topics

Hello All I hope you are well and safe. I have a problem that I could use your appreciated input for: SW: SIMATIC MANAGER v5.5 SP3 HW1...
Replies
Views
Hey guys! I have a S7-300 plc and I wish to upload its program to my PG and create a backup. I have a siemens simatic pc and have set up the...
Replies
Views
I need to utilize the program of Panelview 300 standard into Panelview 7 plus. Can anyone plzz help in this regard??
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I'm new here and was hoping someone can help me out. I have a pneumatic punching/ bending machine that broke down running on a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am trying to open back up program to my simatic pg but program file is not opening and message coming windows lenguage setting is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom