RSView32

hjdjacket03

H
I have 2 trending screens and one was copied from the other but know one of them is showing the lines for the trend and not the legend and the other is showing the legend not the lines. the pin config. for both is the same just w/ the different tag information to show in the trend. Any help would be helpful. Post here or email me at [email protected]

I am assuming this is the built-in trend function and not the RSTrendX component.

One thing I always do is use a different control tag for each trend. Otherwise, configuring one makes changes on the other.

On the first screen of the trend configuration change the control tag to a new tag. Type in a new name and it will create the tag for you.

Actually it will be a folder with a whole series of tags under it.

OG