Telemechanique TwidoSoft Program Example

Colrick

Does anyone have a programing example of how to scale an analog input of 4-20 ma, in the PLC..

I am using A telemechanique twido contoller with a 4 channel 12 bit analog card. Perhaps someone has a program example of this in another plc language, they are all simular.

Jeff

Hi,

In TwidoSoft programming software, right click on the analogue module that you are using (eg:- TWDAMI2HT)and go to configure option, where you will be able to select 4-20mA Type, Range, Max.Eng and Min Eng. values for your analogues. Cheers

Similar Topics

Hi, I created a program and compiled it with no errors, changed the program hardware configuration to match the plc. If I try to connect I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have a problem with a machine not working. Upon looking we found it has a Telemechanique TSX 17 PLC. I was going to look at buying...
Replies
Views
Been a while since I've posted but here goes: I'm using an old Modicon Telemechanique Premium PLC Model: TSX 572623 w/ Ethernet (now taken over...
Replies
Views
Why are these things anywhere from $150 - 250? A unix bit by bit copy of the card doesn't work. Anyone smart enough to reverse engineer the...
Replies
Views
I saw a blurb somewhere one time that Idec MicroSmart series PLRs were rebranded Twido's (or the opposite). I have never used the Idec series, but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom