Changing Ip Address on Panel View and FactoryTalk Studio

Kyle.L

So we are trying to change IP address on a system from a 10.10.10.xxx to 192.168.1.xxx. So we have changed the IP address of the PLC and panelview screen now do we need to go into factory talk studio and change the run-time target and re-download the hmi program?

If your system is communicating with a Server it might be necessary to find and update the IP addresses at the Server and in the code . . .
Poet.

Thanks guys i got the IP addresses change it was the panel view that was giving me an issue and it was cause i hadn't change the run-time target and re downloaded the program

Similar Topics

Hello, Does anyone know how to change the MPI Address on a Siemens TP270 Operator Panel? We are currently in the process of upgrading a...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to configure the IP address of my compactlogix l16er-bb1b in Studio 5000. I need to set it to a certain address as I'm planning on...
Replies
Views
I’m an IT “fixit” guy working at a manufacturing plant that volunteered to help out with PLC’s. I know about .001% of what there is to know so...
Replies
Views
I'm running ME 9.8 and I can get online with my Versamax processor via ethernet just fine. But for the life of me, I can't change the IP address...
Replies
Views
I am using a Micro820 controller setup with the Modbus RTU in slave mode. Is there a way to change the slave address from within the application?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom