Bit Toggle

donfykes

How can I toggle a bit on when say a push button is pushed and off when the push button is pushed again?
Seem like I remember one shots and scans.
TIA
Don

We use to do this with one shots and processor scans.
But I can't for the life of me remember how.

Now that it's working - need more torture?

What if the processor is powered down and then brought back up? (For example, the plant's power flickers). What do you want to happen to your toggled ON bit in that situation? Always start up in the OFF condition? No problem - you're home free. But suppose that it was ON when you shut down - and that it's CRITICAL that it come back up in the ON condition.

Is there no end to this madness?

Offline until Tuesday - have a safe and happy holiday.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm just looking for a simple way to make a button in excel (via VBA I presume) to toggle a bit in RSLogix 5000. I just got FactoyTalkLinx...
Replies
Views
EDIT: I suppose i should mention, RSLogix 500 V8.40, SLC 5/04 (1747-L542C) Is there is a way to use the FFL instruction in a way that doesn't...
Replies
Views
I have a printout of some Control Logix code that I am trying to implement in Emerson Rx3i. The code involves resetting the Master node of an...
Replies
Views
We have PLCs on the line and I am using Logix Emulate. No matter which one I am connected to I can not toggle or force anything.
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I'm trying to write a program in ST which would toggle a bit with one button. So when the button is pushed the bool sets to 1 and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom