Micrologix500 to CCW conversion

Polo11

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a Logic conversion from PLC5 (Logix500) to CCW (Connected Components Workbench). Every time that I want to use the CCW conversion tool it gives me an error stating that there is data missing and should be fixed before continuing. The only thing that I can think of where I could have made a mistake is where I saved as to a .SLC file but ive searched the web and followed instructions but still get the same error. I dont want to re-write everything if there is a tool or someone that can help me.

I think we need to clarify what is needed.

So you want to convert a program that was wrote in RSLogix500 for a micrologix 1000 to CCW for a micro820 plc. (Is this what you are wanting?)

You can't just convert a RSlLogix500 program to CCW! You have to know what processor you are migrating from and to.

I think if you clarify this someone on this forum will be able to help.

Thanks

Yes CCW 11 has been out for a couple of weeks, but it will be enhanced later in the year with the RSLogix500 conversion tool, at the moment it can only do any of the MicroLogix PLC's, not the SLC's.

As they add features they will become available for integration into CCW 11 without the need for a full download.

Alan

Note: manuals are now a separate download so CCW 11 is only about 2gig.

Last edited: