Siemens USB to MPI/DP/PPI Driver

Big_Robo

Hi all,

Before the computer decided to update windows 10 last night my cable was working fine.....now its not. Does anyone have the drivers handy.

I've made a request with Siemens so just thought you huts would have it.

Thanks

What model of adaptor is it? I have the A2 drivers disc sat on my desk currently. It only says up to win 7 though.

I've made a request with Siemens so just thought you huts would have it.

Someone emailed me this AM (Scott?) I know im not Siemens but they said the same thing

Need to know what you have or ordered.... I have some but our aftermarket cable does not need drivers because they are built into Step7 and TIA portal

Hi

Just had an email from Siemens. Apparently the cable stops working when windows updates past build 1607.

Currently rolling back so hopefully that works.

Several of our customers have recently after a windows update had problems with the PG/PC Interface setting being reset to S7ONLINE(STEP7) = empty.
Simply selecting the adapter again fixed the problem.