Communication possibilities between Bachmann controller and Allen Bradley PLC

KevinQ

Does anyone have experience with setting up a data communication between a Bachmann M1 controller and an Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLC? Both Bachmann and Allen Bradley offer a wide variety of fieldbusses and protocols that they can use to communicate with other systems. Preferably I would stick to an Ethernet based solution, but I'm loosing the overview about what is possible.

I'm looking for someone who has personal experience with setting up such a communication between a Bachmann controller & an Allen Bradley PLC and could share his/her story about what kind of bus system or network protocol you used.

Thanks!
Kevin

Similar Topics

I'm trying to write a data in Arduino using MODWR function block .I used the code I got from online for both PLC and Arduino. I made the wiring...
Replies
Views
I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
I have an issue on my vessel, we have water tight door system created in China, company is no longer operating. We have 7 doors each with their...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is even possible but I have an micro 1400 that I would like to connect to HMI. I am using rs232 from PLC to (RS232/ttl converter)...
Replies
Views
Dear all, what type of built in port does fx2n-80mr plc has? i mean is it rs232, r rs422 or rs485. and which module should i use to convert to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom