SST DeviceNet Cable

Tim C

I own a pcmcia SST Device-Net card for my laptop computer. I am missing the pigtail cable that plugs into this pcmcia card and allows for a device-net connector to be plugged into the end of it. I have contacted SST and tried to purchase this and they have not been very helpful. Would anyone know where I could find one of these? Any help at this point would be appreciated.

E-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks

Similar Topics

Does anyone have experience with a SST Devicenet IO adapter? It looks like SST has been bought by Woodhead, and they make/sell the adapter I have...
Replies
Views
Greetings to all. We have SST-SR4-CLX-RLL (Molex Modbus module) in remote backplane. The remote backplane, containing SST-SR4-CLX-RLL module, is...
Replies
Views
I have an SLC 500 1747-L552 with one module, an SST-PB3-SLC. This is a Profibus module from Molex. This module goes to 3 Beckhoff BK3120s and 1...
Replies
Views
Hi experts! Is there a compatibility of firmware version between PLC L72s and SST-PB3-CLX-RLL profibus scanner ? I upgraded my PLC firmware from...
Replies
Views
We had to shut power down to a sub and when powering a conveyor system back up, discovered multiple ASI system faults. While I have many...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom