Load and reset 144 counter array in AB?

dginbuffalo

Hello. Looking for the best way to load the preset and then do reset on a 144 position counter array in Controllogix?

I'm monitoring 144 spindles. If they are out of tolerance after 3 revolutions of a conveyor I want to throw an alarm. I've tried COP and FLL with mixed results. After 3 revolutions, I would reset the counters. Basically it looks like I'll have to manually enter data into 144 counters and then COP into the other counters. I wanted to use 1 counter and populate the data into 144 counters. Is it possible? Or what is an efficient way to do this?

Swap out the counter instructions with oneshots and ADD, then use a FLL on consecutive tags in an array. You will have to use GEQ instead of done bits.

Similar Topics

I'm using a GSV to get the time from a Contrologix plc. I noticed duplicate data in my SQL database. We calculate a Julian date from the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello All, In our facility we are utilizing an Allen Bradley Compactlogix controller. I am having trouble with maintaining tag values for...
Replies
Views
I am looking at a way where I can set up an instruction (Omron) that if motor(s) are overloaded; it will allow me to reset my overloads (3) times...
Replies
Views
Off topic I know but I wanted to rant about how stupid some people can be. Where I work we have had some trouble with a rotary valve. It is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I got a Parker HMI, CTC PA2. I tried to download program to it but it froze in the process and could not finalize. Now, when I try to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom