Micro 810 and CCW Issue

zblum

I was downloading programs at will to my Micro 810 earlier this week, and all of a sudden, I am unable to do so. CCW opens up the 'connection browser', which shows the device, but the okay button is grayed out.
I am able to flash the controller, but CCW doesn't want to download to it.
CCW is version 10.01 and Micro 810 is firmware rev, 7.012.
I'm stumped.

Can you try to discover the device?

It sounds like "RSLinx" Classic Lite ?

After fooling around with this thing for 3 hours, including a fresh reinstall of CCW, it magically went away.
It makes no sense at all. It literally just stopped acting up all of a sudden.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am trying to connect a 0-5v pressure sensor to the Micro 810, but I am not getting a clear input voltage reading. I connected the sensor...
Replies
Views
Found a couple of old unused Micro 810s with lcd displays in the miscellaneous section. Don't ever use ccw or indeed any Allen Bradley, but...
Replies
Views
Hi Group I was asked to quote on a project involving replacing a machine's control system. This machine would only require a very small PLC. I...
Replies
Views
It's my first time programming a PLC, any help would be appreciated. I'm using a proximity sensor to detect an object, followed by a solenoid to...
Replies
Views
I'm pretty new to PLC's so this is a pretty simple question. I have a micro 810 and I'm trying to get the set and reset function to work. I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom