Factorytalk View ME - Restoring Legacy Help

I was reading on knowledgebase and came across this article. Is this article saying that it can restore v5.1 runtime file back to a development format in v10 once the patch is installed?

As the database changed over from WATCOM from v7 (?) onwards, it has been an issue for me to make runtimes for Panelviews that have v5.1 running in them from my Factorytalk v8.2 Studio as it would not let me convert the v5.1 runtime back to development.

Will this patch fix that somehow? Can anyone please confirm if I am reading this right?
Knowledge base article link

You are correct. I have been able to open/convert a 5.1 (32-bit) app into v10 and v9 (64-bit) with the patch.

OG

Ok, I have not been able to test this yet and I don't have v10 installed because I will have to download win10 x64, install it on a VM, install v10 Factorytalk on the same VM and then run it to prove, hence I want to ask the question first.

Are we saying that we can upload a v5.1 runtime application convert it to v10 development format then create a v5.1 runtime again which is again convertible to development in v10 or other versions? I am probably getting confused. Thanks for clarification.