Control Logix RM2

MAKSM

Hello,

How to get the system status of the A and B port status of the 1756-RM2 module in a redundant system using GSV.

Thanks.

You can get a little bit of information with a GSV, if you select Class Name to "Redundancy" (the controller must have Redundancy enabled in the Controller properties for this to work).

For more information, you can download PlantPAx from Rockwell for free, and unpack the L_Redun AOI instruction and manual.

But I'm not able to find Ch1 or Ch2 Link Active or Down Status even in PlantPAX. This information is available on RMCT bottom bar but don't know how to get them in SCADA/HMI.

Similar Topics

I am having trouble with getting no control of my analog output signal. I am using the SCL function block to control my analog output. The logic...
Replies
Views
hi all, i have a plc i need to get info from for a site im working on: I have a 1764 Micro Logix 1500 LSP Series C (See Attached Image) im...
Replies
Views
I currently have a weird issue involving Ethernet IP communication between a ABB CI873 (EthernetIP Module) and a 1756-L83ES. The Layout is as...
Replies
Views
Possible for two processors in same rack to have separate motion groups across a single Kinetix Rack using a single EN3TR? One 6500/5700 rack, 8...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I am hoping to find some help understanding the ABB VFD Connection to my Rockwell PLC. I have set up the VFD parameters based on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom