S7 315 and memory card problem

DeHulk

I moved the blocks to the memory card using a PG
But when i insert the memorycar in the slot the plc mode goes to stop (flashing)
when i clear the plc ...insert the memory card..doownload the block ..it works fine..even after shutting down power the memory card does what it has to do
when i remove the card same story ..flashing in stop mode

Why does the PLC goes to stop ? if i do it this way i have a problem when the program get changed ...the PLC will have to go to stop each time i have to make a change on the Memory card.
thanx !

Similar Topics

Hi Group, Please correct me if Im wrong. Memory Card FEPROM serves as LOAD MEMORY that contains configuration file and user progam. Since...
Replies
Views
Hi I am new to Siemens...... I just got my PLC parts, and i am unable to store to the PLC, it says memory is low. Do I need a memory card? My...
Replies
Views
Due to lack of memory for all my DBs,is it possible to use the memory of the microcard? So I can acces a DB range here with the PLC. I have a lot...
Replies
Views
i am facing a strange issue at a site where CPU 315 is linked to the SCADA and from SCADA we are controlling various process basically its a...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm new here and new the Siemens CPUs. The CPU has no documentation and I'm a little lost on the Siemens website. I understand how...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom