C200HG Omron PLC

Ganesan

Hi
i would like to get some basic help on PLC
Iam using an OMRON C200HG PLC and am trying to connect it with my PC using CX programmer 3.2 . But am failed . The PLC model , CPU MODEL and network settings that i entered are correct . Can anyone help me on this ... Thanks

What cable are you using to connect, to connect to the pheripheral port use CQM1-C1F02 cable, this cable connect from the PLC pheripheral port to the serial port on your PC

Still cannot?? - call Omron, Singapore or Precicon Automation (Omron distributer) at 6760 0006 and check with Ms.Fong Li Fen

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a problem with a Omron plc,model HG200 CPU 43;I'm trying to connect with it but the error led is blinking.On the male serial port of...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have two OMRON C200HG PLC's that control each of our EPG's (Diesel Generators). We understand that these controllers can communicate over...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I’m looking for ways to convert floating point value to BCD for OMRON C200HG CPU43 PLC. From instruction reference of CX-Programmer...
Replies
Views
I made a cable according to the specs. Set the COM port settings in windows to 9600 Even Stop 2. DIP settings 001111. Tried Syswin, CX-Programmer...
Replies
Views
Hi all Hoping some one can help and point me in the right direction. I have a customer with the above combination. It was returned to us here...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom