School help Contactors

Darquon

Simply trying to determine what the term "contactor" refers to in relation to plc's. thanx
Darquon

I got your PM.

Three phase is used in industrial and farm applications. There are three conductors each carrying AC that is 120 degrees out of phase with each other. The subject is fairly invloved, I am sure that if you do a search on it, you will find a decent explanation on the web.

Similar Topics

I have attached a picture. I just need to know if the option I've chosen is the correct one and if possible an explanation too. thanks
Replies
Views
What am I doing wrong? This is a project for school and I thought I had it until I added the JMP/LBL instruction set to work as a loop. When I...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm obviously new here. And I would like to ask a question. I wanted to do a project on garage doors using the PLC, however I...
Replies
Views
So I want to write a plc program to control this water flow process system. I'm having issue with these parts, and a hard time finding data about...
Replies
Views
I have a project for school that has been holding me back from moving on to the next project. We are using Allen Bradley is there anyone that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom