Data Station Modbus TCP/IP issues

From JHarbin:
That said, if it *was* working, then I don't think that the PLC is polling the BMS. As I mentioned earlier, that is the only way the DSPLE will actually make requests. That's why using the Watch Window works.

The data from the PLC tags connected to the data station are MOVEd into a different PLC tag on an unconditional rung. The PLC Heartbeat and the Slave "IsDeviceOnline & DeviceStatus" are working so I assume the PLC is polling the Redlion Data Station.

Woolie

I'm pretty sure that those tags only indicate that the DSPLE can talk to the BMS, not that it is actually polling the BMS to get data.

I have got my hands on a spare BMS so I should be able to test different situations at my leisure at Home. If I work it out and it is successful on site I'll post my findings.
Thank you all for
Woolie

Red Lion Modbus Issues

Hi All, Thanks to JHarbin and Kolyur for their response. I had no issues communicating to the spare "BMS" and today it was determined that it was a firmware update on the installed BMS that caused the issue.

Again thank you for the replies and the assistance.
Woolie