Grace port wifi adapter

Thanks Nathan for the link. Not the OP but was looking at this thread to see what came up as I have been looking for the same thing. I ordered the HooToo with the case. That way I can stay in my truck nice and warm while troubleshooting and programming :)

I seen a programmer use some kind of wifi box plugged into the grace port and his laptop connected wirelessly. Anyone know what that is called?
Sounds like it could be any vanilla wifi router made in the last 20 years. But I use a small one very similar to the one dmroeder posted.

Thanks Nathan for the link. Not the OP but was looking at this thread to see what came up as I have been looking for the same thing. I ordered the HooToo with the case. That way I can stay in my truck nice and warm while troubleshooting and programming :)

I would add one of these to the list to buy as well if you are doing a lot of programming/troubleshooting from the truck. Lot easier than trying to balance laptop on center console.

https://autoexec.com/accessories/wheelmate

I use the TP-Link TL-WR810N.
Similar to the others that have been posted, but I like that it has the wall AC adaptor built in.