Universal power supplies wanted.

elevmike

Ok, we have a project to install a 24vdc device that draws 1.5 amps, at 18 different locations. The problem is the available power supplies at each loacation may differ from the next and could be 240vac/dc to 24vac/dc. So I'm looking for a one-fits-all power supplies that would be simple to connect for ac or dc or for what ever primary voltage is available.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Mike.

Similar Topics

Can anyone recommend a universal USB to IrDA cable for interfacing with power meters? I see a lot of generic units but hoping someone has...
Replies
Views
I am a college student in my 2nd year of Automated systems and for my final project me and my classmate are looking to hook up a Universal Robots...
Replies
Views
Anyone have any experience with them? Or cobots in general? I was recently exposed to universal robots and was quite impressed with their software...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Has anyone written commands to a Universal robot dashboard through TCP/IP socket from an Allen Bradley Compact logix PLC? I'm using the...
Replies
Views
any hint how i can make a pext or pulse timer using on delay timer in ladder logic. on delay timer is said to be a universal timer, all other...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom