Sink vs. Source... which is which?

Terry Woods

PNP = HOSER! = SOURCING!

NPN = NON-HOSER! = SINKING!

QED!

Not convinced???

Try this line of logic...

You might want to put yer beer down for a minute...
(unless this is your third or fourth time through...)

Wait for it....

Steady...

Here it comes...

PNP = Peein' 'N Peein' (as in Hosin'... as in Hoser... as in Sourcing!).

NPN = No Peein', None! (as in NOT Hosin'... as in NOT a Hoser... as in NOT Sourcing... as in Sinking!).

How does that float yer boat?

Damned! That was irritating... wasn't it?

Missed it? Hang on... I'll be back in just a few moments to further irritate you!

(0) (LU2E)

This is a good one and the justification "I was drunk" does not apply because it reinforces the logic :D

So Terry that's what u think while drinking! cheers

I'm always thinking digital logic... beer or no beer. Quite often I dream of being stuck in one one of those damned cause/effect (chicken/egg) hang-loops! I'm gonna beat that ba$tard one of these days!