Allen Bradley DTAM

Lst file

How do i view a .LST file file using the DPS? I've attempted to output the file to the screen and it flies by too fast to capture data. Additionally, I've directed it to a printer and I am getting a "Write fault error writing device PRN" error.

Try opening the file with extension .lst with notepad or wordpad. Might work. If it does, then print the notepad file. I have no idea if this will work but have had some good luck with unknown file types in the past.

I've downloaded the software from Spectrum Controls and tried to install it. First it will not work on my 64 bit laptops, even trying to run it in compatibility mode. I got a hold of a 32 bit laptop with Windows XP. It will open the self extracting file and start trying to install. It asks if I want to install to drive C or D. I select C and a couple of screens later it say that it cannot access D drive so the operation has been aborted. D is a CD drive, so I put in a blank CD and it still does the same thing. It's like it's trying to install it to D even though I told it C. Other ways I've tried to go it says the input and output drives cannot be the same.

Mr. Gibbs,
Did you ever get the DPS software installed? I have a friend who may be facing the same problem, and would appreciate an update.

Yes, I did get it installed, but I don’t remember what I did. It was 2 years ago. I loaded the program for my customer and haven’t opened the software since. I had to think about it for a few minutes to remember what it is.

Hey, Steve!
Yes, I survived my ordeal with a deadly disease called Acute Blastomycosis (16% survival rate). It gave me a reason now to enjoy life more.