Micro820 and PF525 Communications

using the internal, so no need to connect. Again, just covering the basics. Its gotten me before to not connect 0VDC using external supply.

So you should have something connecting terminal 11, or 24VDC to one of the digIns either terminal. 05, 06, or 08. Positive when you want to use the drive pot and start input. Correct???

Well, it looks good to me.

your parameters look good.

So this all works just fine from the Ethernet, stop, start and speed ref?

What happens if you unplug the Ethernet, does it allow you to use the dig input?

I would be interested to look at parameter b002, command freq. See if it reflects the Ethernet speed or the drive pot while Ethernet is connected / not connected and when the dig input is high or low.

Thanks again.

The issue with working in ethernet is that it's on an untested PID loop. I need it to function in manual as a back up while tuning and playing with the loop. When i unplugged the e-net and try it it doesn't respond as if it doesn't recognize the 2nd start source.

One other thing to try, use the dig input #3 this is on terminal #7, its default set to look at the 2nd start and speed reference. Then you will only need to have the $2 speed ref and #2 start source set correctly.