ProSoft Ethernet TCP to Modicon NOE Comms

aiki202

Looking for some experience with the following application:

Would like to upgrade existing Modicon 800 Series I/O (which is on Modicon RIO) with a new ControlLogix PAC and distributed Ethernet/IP I/O, while keeping the existing Modicon Quantum PLC in place. A ProSoft module located in the Logix chassis would communicate the I/O data from the Logix PAC to the Modicon PLC. The speed of the AB stuff is not a concern, but the ProSoft comms to the Modicon NOE is an unknown. We know it works great... but the data transfer speed is a concern.

Has anyone attempted this? Any advice or perspectives would be appreciated.

Similar Topics

Guys I have a project where I'll be required to exchange data with an upstream PLC( Schnider) over Modbus/TCP/IP. On my side I'm using a...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am trying to use a Prosoft AN-X4 to improve the communications for a new panelview plus 7. This is going from a SLC-500 through DH+ to a...
Replies
Views
I am trying to setup communication between two Siemens PNPN couplers and a CLX on Ethernet/IP. I have deployed a Prosoft PLX82 gateway to handle...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am upgrading an old Panelview 1000e HMI that was programmed with Panelbuilder 1400e. I communicates to a SLC 5/04 through a remote I/O...
Replies
Views
Good Morning from the "Waist Deep in Snow" Mid Atlantic. I have a question about the 2) options that ProSoft has for Ethernet/IP to BACnet/IP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom