.Rss to xml or l5x

Welcome to the forum!
These file extensions represent two different product lines so they are not compatible.

The .RSS is for products programmed with RS Logix 500 and the other two are for products programmed using RS Logix 5000 / Studio 5000.

Welcome to the forum!
These file extensions represent two different product lines so they are not compatible.

The .RSS is for products programmed with RS Logix 500 and the other two are for products programmed using RS Logix 5000 / Studio 5000.

I apologize, the XML export for 5000 has a .L5X extension; the .XML extension is for generic eXtensible Markup Language.

Similar Topics

Good Morning, I have a Micrologix 1400 .rss program file, that I need to get the print out of the program and I also would like to have this...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCs Forum, I am in a bit of a pickle and was hoping someone could offer me some help. I have a .rss file and just need to see the ladder...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to convert an RS Logix 500 fille when I open the 500 file and try to "save as" a .slc file, it does not allow it. It says " SLC library...
Replies
Views
Hello, Would someone please kindly convert an RSS file I have to an SLC file for me? I've asked around and no one has the software here for...
Replies
Views
Can I get somebody to convert a file for me from .RSS to .PDF? If you can please send me a message and I'll send you the zip file. Thanks-
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom