Rslogix 5 indirect add. issue :)

First one:
Starting at N49:12 copy 15 registers to N[Value stored in N48:0]:[Value stored in N48:39]

So if N48:0 was 13, and N48:39 was 0, then the destination would be N13:0 plus the next 14 registers.

Ron and Ken thanks again the file/address piece was confusing that thread made it crystal clear.

Appreciate the help. These older PLC 5's kill me sometimes.

Just so you know, the same functions exist for Logix 500 and 5000, so you're sure to see them there as well.

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm very new to programming with absolutely zero schooling in this field and pretty hands off training in my new role, it's been fun...
Replies
Views
Hi there I'm currently converting an RSLogix500 program that I wrote 20 years ago into RSLogix5000 for an SLC to CompactLogix upgrade. The...
Replies
Views
I’m working with indirect addressing and trying to make an HMI where each Rectangle Object has a tag of “A[0-127]” with a correlating Push Button...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to create IO tags that will allow I/O to be changed via the HMI once the system is deployed, and without needing to connect via...
Replies
Views
when your pointer gets indexed, if your previous reference is true, and your current reference is true before getting indexed, will the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom