OT: Anyone here in Albequerque, NM

ndzied1

Lifetime Supporting Member
As the title says, this is OT. I'm looking for someone in Albuquerque, NM to act as my agent so I can bid on an auction for some old calculators for my collection.

Pickup would be at:
USDA, Forest Service 12th Street Warehouse 1800 12th St. NW Albuquerque, NM 87104
Must be a weekday for pickup before Dec 22 and would be scheduled with the warehouse manager.

I would pay for your time and shipping by paypal if interested.

Entire scope would be to

• remove auction lot from warehouse. Note there is also a carousel slide projector, light table and something else in the lot I don't care about. You could keep these or pitch them, I'm only concerned with the calculators and related equipment.
  • Ship calculators to me. These could be packaged by you for a fee or just taken to a UPS or FED EX store where they will package
There is another bidder so I may not even get the stuff but without a plan for getting it picked up I can't even bid. I have checked that I can send someone in my place if I send them a letter.

If interested I'll send auction information so you can see what all is in the lot and if you want to deal with it.

Thanks for your reading and I hope this isn't out of line. If so, please delete if you are an administrator...

Last edited:
Hey ND, I split my time between ABQ and COS. I will be in ABQ 12/9 - 12/12, and 12/17 - 12/22. Give me a PM if you still need some help.
M.C