Signal converter: Sinusoidal 1Vpp to square wave

krk

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have an existing machine with an IFM RN6057 encoder (dat sheet attached) fitted.

This encoder has 2 outputs:
- SSI singleturn
- Incremental A+B (sinusoidal 1Vpp)

The existing control system is using the SSI output and working fine.

I'd quite like to use the incremental output from this encoder but need it as a square wave input into my counter module.

Do any of you guys know of an off-the-shelf converter from 1Vpp to 5V or 24V square wave?

Thanks Keith,

All I managed to find was a Heidenhain IK220 which is a PC based card - don't know how I missed these.

The GEL 213 looks like it could do the job.

Thanks again.

Kevin

Similar Topics

Hello guys, can you please recommend a robust and reliable signal converter 0-5V (or 1-5V) to 4-20 mA? I need to measure voltages between mainly...
Replies
Views
hola buenas tardes Tengo que comunicar un lector de codigo de barras con un compact logix a traves de un convertidor de señal 232 balluf que va...
Replies
Views
I need to go from a powered 4-20mA output (i.e. transmitter supplies voltage) to an Allen Bradley HART input card 1756-IF16H. I cannot set input...
Replies
Views
i would like to know if it is possible to convert a 0-10v signal into a -10-10v signal, and how? tnx...
Replies
Views
I am not sure why this is requested, but it was asked. Currently I have one PLC , with one output to a relay, turning on a field equipment (just...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom