New Rockwell Automation Search, Good/Bad?

I googled my issue this morning [PF 753 Heat sink temperature] and the kb number [525009] was first on the list. I entered the kb number in the knowledge base but it didn't show the kb in the list but showed one that directed me to that kb.
Also, did they do away with kn numbers and switch to document Ids?
525009 appears to be Document ID QA13495

Sorry folks, but they've messed my mojo up good this time. I discretely "thanked" them for their latest "iteration" in another recent thread. Although, I can think of another word for it ending in "-ion", and beginning with "B-" (I'll leave that up to yere imaginations)...

Screenshot_20200314-212354_Chrome.jpg

They should also consider using their own "Start Over" link?...

20200314_213427.jpg

Disregards,
George

Bob O,

If you know the original technote number, use the link under the search field to search for it. You have to click on the word "here".

G.

Thanks G.

For some reason I just started typing in the search bar. I'll own that stupid mistake.

Stay safe kids!