Scaling changes with 1794-IT8 over Ethernet to L81

phuz

Just commissioned two new skids for a customer. Each has a 1794 chassis over Ethernet back to an L81. The second module of each chassis is a 1794-IT8 and each has 3 Type J thermocouples. The temperatures we are measuring are around 30C, so the raw input from the module normally shows 300. What has happened now is that these readings will increase by a factor of 10 to ~3000. This occurs on all three thermocouples on both 1794-IT6 modules. The TCs are Type J and the module is set for Type J. Not much configuration in these, so what could possibly cause the resolution to increase that much? CJCs are installed. TB3T bases are used.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
I know nothing about simaticnet OPC server. I do know Kepware. I would only ever scale raw to engineering in the PLC, but it is possible to scale...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm working on a rehab and I'm trying to figure stuff out. See screenshot at the bottom. Local:5:I.Data[6] in BTD instruction is a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First post here. Hitting a wall with finding info on this topic online, and none of my coworkers have a clue. I have a PanelView...
Replies
Views
Hello, We monitor the temperature of a pipe via a 4-20mA temperature transducer. This goes into DB135(Read Analog Inputs). The issue I have is the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom