Toshiba drive help

Ryan_Flowers

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello,

I realize this forum is mostly for PLC related issues, but I have not found a better resource than this forum for any of my questions that I've had. So I'm going to try asking this question here anyway.

We have a piece of a equipment that has 4 Toshiba VFD's that run in tandem. The Toshiba's are old S11 models that we cannot find anymore. Our company will stock newer S15 versions which will run great with our equipment. However, our HMI is set up to monitor the amperage on each drive and to trend it. All of my pictures are of the new S15, the older S11 next to it (driving one of the other drive bays), and of our HMI monitor screen. Our problem is that we cannot get the parameters, as far as our knowledge of the S15 manual, to work with the HMI monitor. I've already verified that the analog input for this drive into our SLC 5/04 bus is not getting an analog signal in.

What could I be missing?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

For some reason, I can't see your pics.

Parameter F681 - Default is 0, current output is 1, voltage is 2
Parameter F692 - if you are using 0-10v (instead of -10 - 10)or 4-20ma (instead of 0-20), this will need to be adjusted.

For some reason, I can't see your pics.

Parameter F681 - Default is 0, current output is 1, voltage is 2
Parameter F692 - if you are using 0-10v (instead of -10 - 10)or 4-20ma (instead of 0-20), this will need to be adjusted.

F681 is already set to 1

If F692 is already set to 100, wouldn't I get something at least reading from the analog input card? in the program this integer only reads 0 no matter what.

Thanks

F681 is already set to 1

If F692 is already set to 100, wouldn't I get something at least reading from the analog input card? in the program this integer only reads 0 no matter what.

Thanks

That needs to be 20 if using 4-20ma or 0 if using 0-20ma.

It is a percent of full range for the bottom (i.e. 4 is 20% of 20ma).

Last edited:
If you look at your attached images you will see that they are all 157 bytes. That will tell you that they haven't uploaded properly, because the image files are too large.

Many screen capture programs will allow the output jpg file to be "down-sized" at the expense of quality.

The maximum file sizes allowed is displayed on the "Attach Files" pop-up window.