ActiveX registration in FactoryTalk View Studio

Tarun27sh

Hi
i have developed an application using FactoryTalk view studio. I want to make a .mer (runtime) file from it which i`ll be downloading to panelview plus 1250, for which I require a .apa file + a .ocx (ActiveX component).
i.e. .mer=.apa+.ocx

Now the problem I am facing is, the .ocx file i`ve on my development PC is based on Windows32 and the .ocx file required by the PanelView plus 1250 is WindowCE based.

now, on my PC if I try to register the .ocx (WinCE ActiveX), it doesn`t get registered, perhaps my development PC is on windows32 and just won`t accept a winCE file, but .mer file accepted by Panelview has to be built out of .ocx built for WinCE.

I am stuck..Any suggestions??
Can i somehow register my .ocx (WinCE ActiveX) separately on panelView 1250 and then transfer the .mer file (made using Windows32 .ocx ActiveX) from the development PC to the Panel??Will it work?? I tried but I am not able to register the WinCE built ActiveX on the panel.